For women and men of any skin type, our spray tans are 100% natural and offer perfect coverage that lasts, for a fast, natural looking tan every time.
Full Body Spray Tan $39
Half body $29
0407 402 744
Spray Tan Pre Care
- Ensure you do all of your hair removal i.e. shaving & waxing at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan appointment. Do not shave or wax on the day of your spray tan appointment.
- DO NOT apply any products to your skin (no moisturiser, no deodorant, no perfume, NOTHING) on the day of your appointment. Any product applied to your skin will act as either a barrier to the tan (so you’ll have patches) or it may react chemically with the tan solution (you may look slightly green until you shower it off).
- The same situation applies if you come to your appointment and you are sweaty – the sweat acts as a barrier to the tan, and may also cause the tan to run, causing streaks/patches.
- Wear loose baggy clothing to your appointment OR bring loose baggy clothing with you. Tight clothing will rub against your skin and may cause patches.
- To avoid strap marks we recommend you do not wear your bra after you appointment, until your tan has fully developed and you have washed it off.
- Bring thongs/flip-flops to wear after your appointment, as shoes/socks will cause the tan to rub off/leave patches.
Spray Tan aftercare
Once you have had your spray tan please make sure you do the following to ensure it looks good for as long as possible:
- Do not get wet or sweaty before you are due to wash your tan off (be careful if washing your hands! – soap and water will wash away your tan, and any splashes will make it run).
- Do not put any products on your skin until after you have had your first shower or you will ruin your tan.
- Use only water to rinse the tan off. Wait until the water runs clear off your body. Do not scrub/rub your skin. Do not use any body wash or shampoo until after the water has gone clear. Do not use any products containing sodium laurel sulphate (SLS) as this will strip your tan.
- Do not rub your skin to dry yourself as you can rub your tan off. Simply pat your skin dry very gently to absorb the moisture. You will need to ensure you don’t rub at your skin during/after subsequent showers as this will exfoliate your skin and remove the spray tan.
- Once you are dry MOISTURISE!! At least TWICE a day.
- Drink lots of water as this will help hydrate your skin from the inside.