Brazilian - $75
1/2 Brazilian - $60
Speedo line - $28
Bottom (Incl cheeks) - $45
Bottom (cheeks only) - $30
Back - $35
Shoulders - $20
Back & Shoulders- $49
Chest - $30
Stomach - $20
Chest & Stomach - $44
legs & Arms
Full Leg - $58
Full Arm - $45
1/2 Arm - $38
Underarm - $20
Eyebrows - $18
Ears - $12
Nostrils - $15
Neck - $15
0407 402 744
Waxing Pre Care
Please arrive with clean skin (no moisturiser and preferably no makeup). Antibacterial wipes are provided to freshen up prior to intimate and underarm waxing.
Hair must generally be at least 3-4mm to be waxed effectively. We will happily trim for you if required using sanitised equipment.
If you are particularly sensitive or is this is your first wax, you may wish to take a Panadol or Nurofen 30-60 minutes prior to your appointment to take the edge of any discomfort.
Wait 2 weeks after any IPL or Laser treatment before waxing.
Please advise us if you have been taking Accutane or steroidal medication, or any other medication that thins the skin.
Avoid applying Retin A, AHAs, or glycolic acids for 4 weeks prior to waxing.
Do not wax if your skin is irritated, or if you have any active conditions or infections in the area such as rashes, cuts, eczema or coldsores. If you are taking Accutane, any steroidal or skin thinning medications you must let us know as you have a highly increased chance of side effects.
- Even with the best products and technique, skin needs time to calm post waxing. This may happen very soon after your treatment but can take between 48-72 hours.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing after waxing until the skin has calmed. Stockings and tight jeans can lead to irritation and ingrown hairs.
- For intimate waxing, please ensure that you wear undergarments made of cotton so the skin can breathe. Don't wear silks or satins or until the skin has calmed.
- Avoid perfumes, antiperspirants and colognes in the area until the skin has calmed.
- After a wax, avoid chlorine pools, saunas, the gym, and hot tubs until your skin has calmed down, to minimise the risk of inflammation.
- Keep showers warm, not hot and do not engage in any vigorous exercise or sun exposure.
- Do not exfoliate and avoid any beauty treatments in the area for at least 48-72 hours and preferably a week, including spray tanning, sunbathing and sun-beds, laser, IPL, peels and massage.
- Once the waxed area has returned to normal, gently exfoliate each day using a suitable exfoliating wash or gentle loofah and apply a moisturiser or after-wax lotion.
- Use a proper after-wax lotion such as 'Ingrown Zone' commencing 48-72 hours after the treatment, and preferable daily, especially when regrowth begins to appear, to avoid ingrown hairs or infected follicles.
- Once a 6mm growth has returned the area can be waxed again. Waxing appointments are generally booked 4-6 weeks apart.